- VNX Women CEO Indexes have been launched in 2013 succesfully. They are the second indexes, besides S&P 500, in the world:
- VNX Women CEO index serves as benchmark and covers all eligible companies; and
- VNX Top 10 Women CEO and VNX Top 25 Women CEO Indexes are Tradable with the largest capitalisation, liquid stocks. These indexes are specially designed to decrease the fund management costs as possible.
- Vietnam is where we took our first step of a broader scheme with the great successful launch of the Vietnam Women CEO Indexes Series in early 2013 (www.vnxindex.com) and then presented to World Bank Forum in Hanoi in 2013.
- Our next step is to create Regional Women CEO Indexes for Southeast Asian and Asian Nations in preparations for the Annual Conference organized by Women Corporate Directors in Singapore in September 2014.
- We and our partners are now making researches and indexes for Eurozone and European Markets that will be launched in Q3 2014.
- We are also willing to support and foster empirical researches in Vietnam by implementation of VIETNAM Economics & Financial Research Center (www.vnefrc.com), an academic cooperative project, that centralises in a single point of access to different sources and types of data and documentation useful for research in Finance.